Mindy Klasky’s novels range from light paranormal romance to traditional fantasy to category romance.
Mindy’s romance novels provide a hot escape from day-to-day life!
The Diamond Brides Series tracks the super-hot romances of women who love the players on the imaginary Raleigh Rockets professional baseball team.
- In Perfect Pitch [Buy now!], love is forbidden as beauty queen Samantha Winger prepares to launch a pageant-sponsored music program for kids. Samantha is willing to follow the rules until left-handed pitcher DJ Thomas throws her a wild pitch—a very public kiss neither of them can forget.
- In Catching Hell [Buy now!], team owner Anna Benson is a willing “May” to catcher Zach Ormond very sexy “December.” Anna’s had a crush on Zach since she was a girl. That makes it all the more difficult when she must trade him for the good of the Rockets, just when she’d rather keep him forever—on her team and in her bed.
- In Reaching First [Buy now!], hot-headed Tyler Brock is assigned community service after a bar fight, working for uptight Emily Holt. Emily is ready to shed her secret, unwanted virginity, and the couple hits it off, in more ways than one. But when illiterate Tyler shirks his book-bound community service, Emily must hold him accountable.
- The first three volumes of the Diamond Brides Series are combined in Triple Play I [Buy now!].
- In Second Thoughts [Buy now!], photographer Jamie Martin is thrilled to land a job with the Rockets…until she must work with her ex-fiancé, second baseman Nick Durban. Nick doesn’t know he’s fathered Jamie’s child. And Jamie is so determined to keep Nick out of her life that she tries online dating, never dreaming he is her perfect electronic match.
- In Third Degree [Buy now!], chef Ashley Harris and third baseman Josh Cantor are pitted against each other in a cooking reality TV show. The flames in the bedroom roar higher than the ones in their kitchens, but only one lover can win the grand prize—a gourmet restaurant at Rockets Field.
- In Stopping Short [Buy now!], bad-boy shortstop Drew Marshall will be cut from the team if spin doctor Jessica Barnes can’t save his career. Widowed Jessica knows nothing about baseball, and her job is made infinitely harder when a well-intentioned teammate announces she is Drew’s secret fiancée.
- The middle three volumes of the Diamond Brides Series are combined in Triple Play II [Buy now!].
- In From Left Field [Buy now!], left fielder Adam Sartain and Haley Thurman (literally the girl next door) are engaged in a bidding war on the neighboring Reeves Farm. He wants to develop condos, and she wants to house her no-kill animal shelter. Neither one is prepared for the heat when they realize they aren’t just neighbors any more.
- In Center Stage [Buy now!], twice-jilted bride Lindsey Ormond is ready to give up on being a good girl. Center fielder Ryan Green is happy to show her how much fun she’s been missing, even if her brother Zach disapproves of their new relationship. But when Zach offers Ryan’s father the job of a lifetime, Ryan has to choose between loyalty and love.
- In Always Right [Buy now!], superstitious right fielder Kyle Norton meets his match in analytical patent lawyer Amanda Carter. Amanda blackmails Kyle for cash—an easy sacrifice when he thinks she’s the secret to his current hitting streak. But the stakes rise as true love threatens to upset their opposing world views.
- The last three volumes of the Diamond Brides Series are combined in Triple Play III [Buy now!]
Mindy’s Harlequin Special Editions are spicy category romances, with plenty of real-life details to keep the stories real. In The Daddy Dance [Buy now!] Kat Morehouse is a convalescing ballerina who returns to her boring hometown, only to find that things are a bit more interesting with Rye Harmon around. The Mogul’s Maybe Marriage [Buy now!] is the story of brilliant physician Ethan Hartwell, a man who is keeping a secret — even from Sloane Davenport, the woman who is pregnant with his child.
In Mindy’s light paranormal novels, everyday women encounter supernatural creatures. From witches to vampires to genies, who knows what will go bump in the night?
In the Jane Madison Series, a librarian finds out she’s a witch. Girl’s Guide to Witchcraft [Buy now!] begins the series, introducing Jane to her magical abilities – as well as to her warder, her familiar, and the love of her life. The story continues in Sorcery and the Single Girl [Buy now!] when Jane is invited to join her exclusive local Coven. In Magic and the Modern Girl, [Buy now!] when Jane discovers the consequences of letting her powers lie fallow for too long. All three volumes are combined in The Jane Madison Series, Volumes 1-3 [Buy now!].
In the Jane Madison Academy Series, plucky librarian-witch Jane Madison creates a school for witches. Single Witch’s Survival Guide [Buy now!] launches the series, as Jane must complete a Major Working with her new students — or risk losing her school, her collection of magical materials, and her boyfriend.
Fright Court [Buy now!] introduces Sarah Anderson, an ordinary woman who gets her dream job — as clerk of court for the District of Columbia Night Court — only to discover that after-hour legal matters involve vampires and other supernatural creatures!
In Capitol Magic [Buy now!], Jane Madison and Sarah Anderson join forces to protect a rare collection of books from a supernatural threat.
The As You Wish Series shows what goes wrong when a magic lamp, a wish-granting genie, and backstage life in the theater all collide. Act One, Wish One [Buy now!] (previously released as How Not to Make a Wish, formerly titled There’s the Rub) introduces Kira Franklin, a stage manager whose wish is to find true love while working on a production of Romeo and Juliet. Wishing in the Wings [Buy now!] (previously released as When Good Wishes Go Bad) shifts to Becca Morris who gets the lamp — and the opportunity to make a difference with a brilliant new play (and its playwright!). Wish Upon a Star [Buy now!] (previously released as To Wish or Not to Wish) brings the lamp to Erin Hollister, an actress who struggles to land the musical theater role — and the man — of her dreams. All three volumes are combined in The As You Wish Series, Volumes 1-3 [Buy now!].
Mindy’s traditional fantasy novels are set in far-away lands during times long ago.
The Glasswrights Series consists of The Glasswrights’ Apprentice [Buy now!], The Glasswrights’ Progress [Buy now!], The Glasswrights’ Journeyman [Buy now!], The Glasswrights’ Test [Buy now!], and The Glasswrights’ Master [Buy now!]. The novels tell the story of Rani Trader, a merchant girl who witnesses an assassination and is accused of being the killer. Even after she brings the true murderer to justice, she struggles to find her place in her highly caste-bound, religious society. Along the way, she finds close friends, false loves, and one true romance.
In Season of Sacrifice [Buy now!], hapless twins, Reade and Maida, are kidnapped from their fishing village so they can play a dangerous part in a religious ritual. Priestess Alana Woodsinger attempts to rescue them are hampered by her inexperience and the twins’ reluctance to be saved.
Mindy has a number of books that don’t fit into traditional categories.
A Mindy Klasky Sampler [in stores on January 27, 2015] is a free ebook that contains the first chapters of many of Mindy’s novels. As tempting as a box of chocolates, this sampler lets you explore the Diamond Brides Series, the Jane Madison Series, the As You Wish Series, the Glasswrights Series, and more. All with no cost and no risk!
In addition to her novels, Mindy has written numerous short works, including stories and essays.