Mindy’s romance novels provide a hot escape from day-to-day life!
The Harmony Springs series is set in a small town in Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley, where spicy romance mixes with day-to-day life.
- In Fly Me to the Moon [Buy now!], Lexi Taylor is an expert at hiding her past—until recent veteran Tom “Finn” Finnegan literally stumbles into her store and shatters dozens of Christmas ornaments, not to mention Lexi’s peace of mind. Can Lexi and Finn find the key to healing each other’s scars as Christmas approaches in Harmony Springs?
- In Just One of Those Things [Pre-order now!], Matt Dawson has returned to Harmony Springs after eight years of pitching in the big leagues. He’s determined to open an American Dollar thrift store on Main Street until Emily Barton organizes Save Our Stores to drive the Dollar out of town–and Matt out of her heart!
- In Perfect Pitch [Buy now!], love is forbidden as beauty queen Samantha Winger prepares to launch a pageant-sponsored music program for kids. Samantha is willing to follow the rules until left-handed pitcher DJ Thomas throws her a wild pitch—a very public kiss neither of them can forget.
- In Catching Hell [Buy now!], team owner Anna Benson is a willing “May” to catcher Zach Ormond very sexy “December.” Anna’s had a crush on Zach since she was a girl. That makes it all the more difficult when she must trade him for the good of the Rockets, just when she’d rather keep him forever—on her team and in her bed.
- In Reaching First [Buy now!], hot-headed Tyler Brock is assigned community service after a bar fight, working for uptight Emily Holt. Emily is ready to shed her secret, unwanted virginity, and the couple hits it off, in more ways than one. But when illiterate Tyler shirks his book-bound community service, Emily must hold him accountable.
- The first three volumes of the Diamond Brides Series are combined in Triple Play I [Buy now!].
- In Second Thoughts [Buy now!], photographer Jamie Martin is thrilled to land a job with the Rockets…until she must work with her ex-fiancé, second baseman Nick Durban. Nick doesn’t know he’s fathered Jamie’s child. And Jamie is so determined to keep Nick out of her life that she tries online dating, never dreaming he is her perfect electronic match.
- In Third Degree [Buy now!], chef Ashley Harris and third baseman Josh Cantor are pitted against each other in a cooking reality TV show. The flames in the bedroom roar higher than the ones in their kitchens, but only one lover can win the grand prize—a gourmet restaurant at Rockets Field.
- In Stopping Short [Buy now!], bad-boy shortstop Drew Marshall will be cut from the team if spin doctor Jessica Barnes can’t save his career. Widowed Jessica knows nothing about baseball, and her job is made infinitely harder when a well-intentioned teammate announces she is Drew’s secret fiancée.
- The middle three volumes of the Diamond Brides Series are combined in Triple Play II [Buy now!].
- In From Left Field [Buy now!], left fielder Adam Sartain and Haley Thurman (literally the girl next door) are engaged in a bidding war on the neighboring Reeves Farm. He wants to develop condos, and she wants to house her no-kill animal shelter. Neither one is prepared for the heat when they realize they aren’t just neighbors any more.
- In Center Stage [Buy now!], twice-jilted bride Lindsey Ormond is ready to give up on being a good girl. Center fielder Ryan Green is happy to show her how much fun she’s been missing, even if her brother Zach disapproves of their new relationship. But when Zach offers Ryan’s father the job of a lifetime, Ryan has to choose between loyalty and love.
- In Always Right [Buy now!], superstitious right fielder Kyle Norton meets his match in analytical patent lawyer Amanda Carter. Amanda blackmails Kyle for cash—an easy sacrifice when he thinks she’s the secret to his current hitting streak. But the stakes rise as true love threatens to upset their opposing world views.
- The last three volumes of the Diamond Brides Series are combined in Triple Play III [Buy now!].
Mindy’s Harlequin Special Editions are spicy category romances, with plenty of real-life details to keep the stories real. In The Daddy Dance [Buy now!] Kat Morehouse is a convalescing ballerina who returns to her boring hometown, only to find that things are a bit more interesting with Rye Harmon around. The Mogul’s Maybe Marriage [Buy now!] is the story of brilliant physician Ethan Hartwell, a man who is keeping a secret — even from Sloane Davenport, the woman who is pregnant with his child.