Mindy’s romance novels provide a hot escape from day-to-day life!
The Diamond Brides Series tracks the super-hot romances of women who love the players on the imaginary Raleigh Rockets professional baseball team. Each volume of the Diamond Brides Series is a stand-alone hot contemporary romance and can be read on its own, without the other short novels in the series.
- In Perfect Pitch [Buy now!], beauty queen Samantha Winger is ready to launch a music program for kids—until pitcher D.J. Thomas throws her a wild pitch, a very public kiss she can’t begin to forget.
- In Catching Hell [Buy now!], team owner Anna Benson has to convince catcher Zach Ormond to let her trade him, just when she’d rather hold onto him—on her team and in her bed—forever.
- In Reaching First [Buy now!], hotheaded Tyler Brock is desperate to keep anyone from finding out he can’t read, even uptight Emily Brock who is supervising Tyler’s court-ordered community service.
- The first three volumes of the Diamond Brides Series are combined in Triple Play I [Buy now!].
- In Second Thoughts [Buy now!], career-driven second baseman Nick Durban discovers that he is the father of photographer Jamie Martin’s six-year-old daughter, but Jamie can’t trust the ex-fiancé who walked out on her years before.
- In Third Degree [Buy now!] chef Ashley Harris and third baseman Josh Cantor are competing in a cooking reality show, where the flames in the bedroom are roaring even higher than the ones in the kitchen.
- In Stopping Short [Buy now!], bad-boy shortstop Drew Marshall will be cut by the team unless spin doctor Jessica Barnes manages to save his career — a tall order after a well-intentioned teammate announces Drew and Jessica are engaged.
- In From Left Field [Buy now!], left fielder Adam Sartain and animal shelter activist Haley Thurman are next door neighbors and good friends — but sparks start to fly when they must compete to buy the old Reeves Farm.
- Center Stage (in stores October 7, 2014)
- Always Right (in stores November 4, 2014)
Mindy’s Harlequin Special Editions are spicy category romances, with plenty of real-life details to keep the stories real. In The Daddy Dance [Buy now!] Kat Morehouse is a convalescing ballerina who returns to her boring hometown, only to find that things are a bit more interesting with Rye Harmon around. The Mogul’s Maybe Marriage [Buy now!] is the story of brilliant physician Ethan Hartwell, a man who is keeping a secret — even from Sloane Davenport, the woman who is pregnant with his child.