I was going to write a long post about all the things that happened this year, but I was having trouble finding a way to make it as interesting and touching as it *felt* to me, inside my head. So here, in bullet form, are the high points of my 2013 writing life (in no particular order):
- After a gap of several years, I published a new Jane Madison novel, Single Witch’s Survival Guide [Buy now!] I continue to love, love, love Jane and David and the world of Magical Washington!
- I saw the publication of Darkbeast Rebellion [Amazon | B & N | Indiebound], under my pen name, Morgan Keyes.
- After several years of participating on the group blog, Magical Words, I sadly bid farewell to the site in its current incarnation. I look forward to seeing how the site owners change MW, and I hope to participate in its future life!
- I joined Book View Cafe, where I get to interact with amazing authors every day, as we work cooperatively to bring you the best ebooks possible!
- I joined Twitter. Finally. (Please, please, please follow me. It’s lonely in my corner of the Twitterverse!)
- I reissued the As You Wish Series, with all new names and all new covers, better reflecting the feel of the series (Act One Wish One [Buy now!], Wishing in the Wings [Buy now!], and Wish Upon a Star [Buy now!]
And here’s what I’m looking forward to in 2014:
- The Diamond Brides series (nine short romance novels, featuring the players on the Raleigh Rockets baseball team and the women who love them).
- At least two writers retreats with some of my favorite writer-type folks, enabling me to meet my tight deadlines on the Diamond Brides.
- At least three Super Sekrit Projects, which may or may not come to fruition, but which are fun for me to play with in the interim.
- A massive Contest and Book Giveaway in January — watch this site for tons of free prizes!
So? How about you? What do you see when you look back on 2013? When you look ahead to 2014?Read More