E-Books for Good
John Scalzi is a wise and wonderful man.
OK, Scalzi is wise and wonderful for a lot of reasons. But most recently, he is wise and wonderful because of his response to the Susan G. Komen/Planned Parenthood debacle. Here. You can read what he says here:
(If you don’t take the time to click on the link: Scalzi is donating the income from his Subterranean Press ebooks, for this week, to Planned Parenthood, earmarking that donation to be used for breast cancer screening and education. Subterranean is matching the donation.)
I don’t have any books published by Subterranean (but, reading Scalzi’s post, I sort of wish I did.) I do, though, have seven ebooks published by Res Ipsa Press. And I can donate the income from sales of those books for a week.
Due to the vagaries of income reporting, my week has to start on January 29. So, here’s the deal: I will donate to Planned Parenthood the income I receive from all Mindy Klasky Res Ipsa Press books sold from January 29 to February 5.
Want to increase that donation? Then click on one of the links below:
- GIRL’S GUIDE TO WITCHCRAFT (Amazon Kindle | B&N Nook | Smashwords)
- SORCERY AND THE SINGLE GIRL (Amazon Kindle | B&N Nook | Smashwords)
- MAGIC AND THE MODERN GIRL (Amazon Kindle | B&N Nook | Smashwords)
- HOW NOT TO MAKE A WISH (Amazon Kindle | B&N Nook | Smashwords)
- WHEN GOOD WISHES GO BAD (Amazon Kindle | B&N Nook | Smashwords)
- TO WISH OR NOT TO WISH (Amazon Kindle | B&N Nook | Smashwords)
Mindy, looking forward to seeing the numbers add up – quickly!